▶ What is NIRS Study Tour?
NIRS is the world’s first pan-governmental integrated data center providing a comprehensive range of information system infrastructure for over 45 central government institutions and related agencies.
To offer a chance to get to know more about up-to-date operational status and major achievements of NIRS as a government integrated data center, NIRS runs a Study Tour program for visitors, mostly government officers, at home and abroad. Brief progress line of the program is as follows.
○ Progress: Entrance -> Security Check -> Korean e-Government Showcase -> Watching a PR Video Clip -> Briefing on General Information -> Introducing SoC/NoC -> Taking photos -> Exit
○ Available Time and Date : 10:30AM and 14:00PM only , Monday to Friday
○ Type of Visitors: Domestic/overseas public officials in the area of ICT or Digital Government
○ Available Language : Korean & English
* Physical facility tour is not included due to security control regulations.
▶ How many people have visited NIRS for the Study Tour?
Around 4,900 visitors from 158 countries have visited NIRS so far to learn and understand more about the Korean Government Data Center. (as of Dec. 31, 2020)
▶ How to attend the Study Tour
1. Fill in the NIRS Study Tour Request Form attached.
2. Submit the Form to firstname.lastname@example.org (+82-42-250-5272, 5273) by 2 weeks prior to the desired date of visit.
3. Check the confirmation e-mail sent by NIRS.
3. Send an Official Letter for Visit upon tour request approval.
4. Complete the Non Disclosure Agreement in advance and submit the form on the day of visit.
* Transportation and accommodation are not provided.